A sleeveless top in recycled denim. Chic in-cut shoulder. Side slits with a high low detail. Can be paired with saris. See matching pants here.
This twill cotton is made from 100% recycled fabric. No electricity or chemicals were used In the recycling and weaving process. Around 3 kilos of garment waste & 7 water bottles are recycled per pair of pants. This fabric is pre-shrunk using the Zero Zero sanforization process that eliminates the use of water in shrinking. Amen.
- 60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
- Gentle machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Medium heat for Iron
- Ethically made in India
- Regular fit
- Sangita is 5'7" and wearing size S
• Due to Covid restrictions, garment production and shipping may be delayed. Our customer care will update you every step of the way. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.